Charlie Papazian is giving his readers (via the Tampa Bay Examiner) a chance to vote on a question of some controversy to beer lovers: "does it matter who makes the beer you buy?"
Currently the "yes" answers are running a combined 63%, but what do you think? Isn't quality the final arbiter, regardless of origin? (via Fark)
- Does it really matter that Blue Moon is made by MillerCoors?
- Does it matter that Pilsner Urquell is made by SABMiller?
- Does it matter the beers like the following are owned by the Belgian/Brazilian global brewing corporation called Inbev:
- German brewed Becks and Diebels Altbier,
- Belgian brewed Hoegarden and Leffe,
- English brewed Bass and Boddington,
- Australian brewed Castlemaine XXXX,
- Irish brewed Murphy's Stout
- Canadian brewed Labatt,
- and likely soon Budweiser?