Sunday 12 February 2006

Review: Anchor Steam Beer

Anchor Steam Beer from Anchor Brewing Company
Rating: B-

Amber color, But wasn't poured into a good glass so not a whole lot else I can describe as far as appearance goes, I'm afraid. Nice looking bottle, though.

Tasted this with a cold, so I can't really comment on the smell, I haven't been able to smell much of anything the last few days...

Hops and molasses flavors come through strongest, but there's something else there that I haven't been able to place. It seems like every reviewer is calling it something different, but there's something interesting going on here...

Mouthfeel and drinkability are average, nothing particularly notable. Interesting beer, worth a tasting for sure.

Serving type: bottle

Reviewed on: 02-12-2006 05:55:43

No comments: