- If you're looking to get arrested, throwing a beer can at a sheriff's deputy is a pretty good way to go about it.
- If you're stealing beer, you might not want to leave a trail of beer cans for police to follow.
- If you're delivering pizzas, wait until you're off-duty before enjoying a cold one.
- Remember to pull on some pants before driving to the store for more beer.
- While shoplifting beer in a wheelchair, leaping to your feet to escape police may endanger your disability benefits.
Wednesday, 26 November 2008
Time for another beer crime update, this time with tidbits of wisdom gleaned from each story:
Posted by Hunter at 14:29