Wednesday 6 August 2008

Review: Ashadha

Ashadha from Marks & Spencer
Rating: C

This is the second of the dubious Marks & Spencer "Beers of the World" pack that I am giving a try.

Appearance: Pale straw in color, very clear. Lively carbonation forms a big white head with good retention and lacing.

Smell: Lagery, slightly soapy. Not nearly as corn-filled as the first M&S beer from this pack that I tried. Smells somewhat green, if that makes any sense.

Taste: Very clean. Fairly well-balanced, but boring. Crisp, acidic finish. A slight corn tinge to the aftertaste.

Mouthfeel: Light-medium body, moderately carbonated.

Drinkability: An improvement on the other beer, for sure, but still just a thirst-quencher.

1 comment:

lisadonalds said...

I have seen and tried different strategies and methods even lost alot of money while trying. Until i was introduce to this new strategy that got me back on track and i have been able to regain my lost money and still making consistent growth on all of my trade. Mr Lewis is an amazing trader, He steadily lifted me out of financial penury. If you are interested and tired of losing your money You can reach him on Email Joelewis4755 @ gmail.com you can also reach him on whatsapp via +1(623)226-7303..